I LOVE OFF-DAY!
its a rainy day today. woke up at 11am. haha.. i have never woke up so late for some time already. it simply feels GREAT!
finally managed to clear my dusty table.. and now, my table is much neater! YES!
but then, while clearing up, i saw some university pamplets.. then something struck me... its time for me to do some research regarding my university admission.. so.. i came online to do some research for university requirements.. haiz..
why must i see this?
Question
I am not confident that I will qualify for the course I have selected as my first choice, or for any of the other courses. What can I do?
Answer
If you think that you may not qualify for any of the courses you have selected, you can choose to retake the Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' Level examination as a private candidate. Details can be found at the Ministry of Education's (MOE) website. In the event that your application to NUS is successful, you can request a full refund of the examination fees. This is provided you inform MOE of your intention to withdraw from the exam by June of the year that you are sitting for the examination.
may god bless me! i do not want to fall into this category!!!!
i really do not want!
i am really scared~
its a rainy day today. woke up at 11am. haha.. i have never woke up so late for some time already. it simply feels GREAT!
finally managed to clear my dusty table.. and now, my table is much neater! YES!
but then, while clearing up, i saw some university pamplets.. then something struck me... its time for me to do some research regarding my university admission.. so.. i came online to do some research for university requirements.. haiz..
why must i see this?
Question
I am not confident that I will qualify for the course I have selected as my first choice, or for any of the other courses. What can I do?
Answer
If you think that you may not qualify for any of the courses you have selected, you can choose to retake the Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' Level examination as a private candidate. Details can be found at the Ministry of Education's (MOE) website. In the event that your application to NUS is successful, you can request a full refund of the examination fees. This is provided you inform MOE of your intention to withdraw from the exam by June of the year that you are sitting for the examination.
may god bless me! i do not want to fall into this category!!!!
i really do not want!
i am really scared~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home