Oh no!
I am so sleepy now.
During school days, we will munch to keep ourselves awake.
However, more munching means the rounder i will become.
Although i have sweets with me, I have to "control" myself.
So i thought of having coffee...
Come to think about it, coffee will make me fat too..
In the end, I have to just sit in front of the computer and do my newly assigned job: copying and pasting data...
Tried to find more chat-mates to keep me entertained..
and found 1 which lasted quite awhile.. and we had to end fast as he will be having exams soon..
omg!
i just cannot live without not talking.
*big discovery*
i realised my friends know me very well..
they all knew i LOVE to sleep..
whaha..
but now.. things changed ABIT!
lets stay up late to watch show!!!
and.. IT WILL START TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
oh no.
still got 1hr to home sweet home...
I am so sleepy now.
During school days, we will munch to keep ourselves awake.
However, more munching means the rounder i will become.
Although i have sweets with me, I have to "control" myself.
So i thought of having coffee...
Come to think about it, coffee will make me fat too..
In the end, I have to just sit in front of the computer and do my newly assigned job: copying and pasting data...
Tried to find more chat-mates to keep me entertained..
and found 1 which lasted quite awhile.. and we had to end fast as he will be having exams soon..
omg!
i just cannot live without not talking.
*big discovery*
i realised my friends know me very well..
they all knew i LOVE to sleep..
whaha..
but now.. things changed ABIT!
lets stay up late to watch show!!!
and.. IT WILL START TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
oh no.
still got 1hr to home sweet home...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home