我是华人! 我是华人! 我是华人!
this is a joke of the year pple!!!!!!!!
adeline: hi gd morning, im calling from xxx doing some updating of our customer's database. can i check if mr. xxx is still the xxx?
phone: pls hold on.
-transferred to an idiot!-
adeline: hi gd morning, im calling from xxx doing some updating of our customer's database. can i check if mr. xxx is still the xxx?
phone: u r calling to update what?
adeline: our customer's database
phone: oh! and u r calling from?
adeline: xxx
phone: oh! can i have ur name?
adeline: adeline from xxx
phone: oh! but u sound like malay or indian lei
adeline: (what the shit! u wan to give then give. dont give juz shut up!)
phone: can i have ur number?
adeline: erm.. i guess i'll call back again? thanks. (cos i wanna get away from this idiot asap)
phone: u call to update, i juz asked for ur number.. later i call back, y u so secretive?
adeline: (what the shit? I JUZ DON WAN PPLE TO CALL ME.. u damn idiot!)
adeline: i'll call back again. bye..
--end of a nonsense conversation with an idiot!--
i may have a dark complexion..
but i don tink i SOUND like a malay or indian pls!!!
我是华人! 我是华人! 我是华人!
I AM A CHINESE! I AM A CHINESE! I AM A CHINESE!
this is a joke of the year pple!!!!!!!!
adeline: hi gd morning, im calling from xxx doing some updating of our customer's database. can i check if mr. xxx is still the xxx?
phone: pls hold on.
-transferred to an idiot!-
adeline: hi gd morning, im calling from xxx doing some updating of our customer's database. can i check if mr. xxx is still the xxx?
phone: u r calling to update what?
adeline: our customer's database
phone: oh! and u r calling from?
adeline: xxx
phone: oh! can i have ur name?
adeline: adeline from xxx
phone: oh! but u sound like malay or indian lei
adeline: (what the shit! u wan to give then give. dont give juz shut up!)
phone: can i have ur number?
adeline: erm.. i guess i'll call back again? thanks. (cos i wanna get away from this idiot asap)
phone: u call to update, i juz asked for ur number.. later i call back, y u so secretive?
adeline: (what the shit? I JUZ DON WAN PPLE TO CALL ME.. u damn idiot!)
adeline: i'll call back again. bye..
--end of a nonsense conversation with an idiot!--
i may have a dark complexion..
but i don tink i SOUND like a malay or indian pls!!!
我是华人! 我是华人! 我是华人!
I AM A CHINESE! I AM A CHINESE! I AM A CHINESE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home