Wednesday, January 07, 2009

tuesday. 06/01/09.

I changed.

I gave up on you,
and even helped you get to know the girl better.
I am really sad since a few minutes ago.
You were sensitive enough to sense it.
You asked me why.
I told you a vague summary,
not revealing the identity of that guy.
You asked me what i liked about him.
I said he is sweet.
You questioned if he is as sweet as you.
I answered 'same'.

Last night's conversation cleared the air.
You admitted she gave you the special feeling that you never felt as long as 4 years ago.
That was the point of time when i decided, 'yes. i should let go.'
You offered your help and arms.
I rejected.
Cos i will never lean and be that close to someone,
moreover its you.
It's either we sensed the 2-way feel together,
otherwise i think we should keep a distance.

I had lots of thoughts running in my head.
I wanted to write them down so as to remind myself not to be so foolish again.
But you had to call me at this time.
Why?!?!?
Your concern made my heart raced faster again.
I couldn't control myself this time round......................


(i swear the adeline in the past will never be so helpful.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home