Monday, August 13, 2007

this is to jocelin:

rmb i told u abt how the fat ass ans me when i asked him for ndp tix?
fa: even if i have, i also wont give u. they are for my family.

i told my mother abt him ytd.
and my mum say "this kind of guy, ask him go fly kite.
so not gentleman.
don give no need to say until lidat mah.
juz say don have!"

and u know wat?
i saw him at ndp.
i was so angry.
i told my cousin!

and now,
i saw him online.
was planning how to SUAN him
here it goes:

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
so how u can be a helper lei?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
volunteer

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
which organisation?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
my ex pull me in de

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
wow

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
pull u in ar?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
heartware

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
pull u in..means u not willing de ar?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
i also willing la

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
cuz i like NDP

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
so how was it?

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
i get to sit and enjoy the show..

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
where were u?

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
tired after standing so long?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
i manage 2 sit

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
cuz we not suppose 2 block other view

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
sit wherE?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
at the staircase

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
aiyo

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
can see meh?

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
or see from the screen?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
can see arh

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
anyway i already see many show le

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
but every show u see also same situation mah.. sit on stairs

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
but i t 3 show sit on the chair wif e students

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
cuz i students usher

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
but then ar.

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
i thought u all VOLUNTEER so motivate the crowd?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
i not motivator

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
i usher

c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
ooo

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
means ur job only b4 show starts la

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
after tt no need la liao

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
ya

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
and somtime during e show

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
eg?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
e army came out from e pigeon hole

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
cuz have 2 clear e way 4 them

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
den guide e pple 2 e toilet

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
icic

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
didnt see u guiding pple though

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
nobody ask me ma

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
so no need lor

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
wah sae

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
volunteer supposed to volunteer ur service de mah

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
means approach pple

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
not to wait for pple to ask for ur help

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
when u saw me?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
when u go in or wat

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
when going in lor

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
u were quite high rite?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
no

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
i saw u were quite high

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
izzit?

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
i only 1.61 leh

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
i didnt say u TALL

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
im very sure u r not tall at all


<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
ok

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
den y u say i high

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
wat u mean tat i quite high?

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
from where u were standing compared to where im sitting la

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
den y u never call me when u saw me leh ?

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
as i said

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
i was far from u

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
and..

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
no pt i go so high (not talking abt height).. juz to say HI rite?

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
every1 moving up and down

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
ok

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
haha

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
anyway i was at e bottom ma

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
at e staircase there where u all came up from

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
tt i not sure

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
when i got a seat..

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
was excited already

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
cant be bothered abt other stuff

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
ok

<[AlViN TeO]> ThIS YeAr NaTiOnaL dAy pARaDe wAs GrEat... says:
wat u doing nw?

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
yea

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
gtg

[c=#FF0080][b]A D E L I N E[/b][/c] says:
bye



-adeline clicks on the icon to the extreme right-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home