Friday, June 27, 2008

After 7days of work,
I am finally free tml =)

Last weekend marks the end of my Starhub flyer giving.
It was not very bad, as i did not want the management to give 'change of schedule' to kick us out again.
Thus, even with I had to be alone at the area, I didnt complain.
Anyway, Pornsak was at TM last saturday. haha.
Another 'commoner' cause nobody seemed to notice him.
He does not differ too much from the television..

Only until I met other 'flyer-givers', then i realise my pay was so low.
A guy (wearing sandwich board) was paid $10 per hour.
A girl working with WDA was paid $9.
Poor me, only $7.

I have to admit there is fun & the people there are friendly.

(apparently the baby gets overly-excited over the sexy tomato).

Seen the advertisment about the Bean Papa and Tomato Mama?
After they intimate, this comes out....



Yesterday, my supervisor had a lunch appointment, and so I went lunch myself.
Since it was still early, I decided to walk around.
Thinking that I have yet changed enough taiwan currency, I happened to notice this small money changer which I do not remember seeing before.
ade: how much is taiwan?
ah neh: 23.8
ade: WHAT? 23.8??? (cos usually is ard 21plus. highest is juz 22.05)
ah neh: how much u wanna change?
ade: abt 1k
ah neh: u wanna buy or sell?
ade: buy
ah neh: oh.. buy ar? 23.5
ade: ok can.
-so i called my friends. all were shocked. total amount accumulated to $1,650-
ade: i go and withdraw money now. 23.5 rite?
ah neh: yes.
-i rushed like mad dog to the atm, and joined the longlonglong queue. when the money came out, i was shocked! i thought it will 'spit' out a purple note. it didnt. it came out everything blue. can you imagine how thick it was? my gosh!-
ade: ok. i want to change separately.
ah neh: ok.
ade: heres $600 first.
-ah neh counts-
ade: is this taiwan currency?
ah neh: this is thai bhatt. u said thai bhatt?
ade: i want taiwan!
-DAMN FREAKING IDIOTIC ASSHOLE!-

Anyway,
My supervisor is flying off to Milan on tml's night flight.
She is really a nice girl.
Cos she treat me to lunch today. hEhE :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home