heyhey~
look at this!
S'pore students win top prize in technology competition in China
By Valarie Tan, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 28 August 2007 2306 hrs
.........Stessen Chia, a student at Serangoon Gardens Secondary School, said: "My Chinese grades were very low in Secondary One to Three. Most of the time, I would get C6. (Now) I'm more confident in speaking Mandarin to a big group of people." .......
well done SGS!
so proud to be "EX-gardener"!
look at this!
S'pore students win top prize in technology competition in China
By Valarie Tan, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 28 August 2007 2306 hrs
.........Stessen Chia, a student at Serangoon Gardens Secondary School, said: "My Chinese grades were very low in Secondary One to Three. Most of the time, I would get C6. (Now) I'm more confident in speaking Mandarin to a big group of people." .......
well done SGS!
so proud to be "EX-gardener"!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home