Wednesday, August 22, 2007

time passes so slowly today.
i am more and more stress each day.
over work and school.

should i continue working?
my manager isnt in good terms with his colleagues.
and the group of colleagues (sitting ard him, and beside me) is always picking on every little he does.
and somehow,
i was dragged into this.
because whatever documents my manager uses,
the whole marketing dept is using.
and so,
as his assistance,
i come across all the documents quite often.
this results in myself being directly or indirectly involved!
and.. i don wan this to happen to me!
the feeling is juz bad.

I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!
I WANNA QUIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home